Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Ok, it's been a while since I blogged.

I had a second phone interview for a job in Manhattan. They will get back to me.

I had a birthday. Of course, we went to Benihana, but had a bad feeling, so we ended up at Tequilla Sunrise. Here are some pictures if you are interested.

I saw Mamma Mia last night from the first row, right next to the conductor/piano player. It was surprisingly good! I was impressed. Definitely worth seeing, but remember, I get the tickets for the show last June, so it might be a while for more good tickets to become available.

I also went to my nephew's grade school production of Springtime Follies 2002. He was really good in the show, of course :)

Later

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]